- RSS Channel Showcase 3455872
- RSS Channel Showcase 1364444
- RSS Channel Showcase 7494130
- RSS Channel Showcase 8569041
Articles on this Page
- 07/15/17--16:49: _Best Rooftops to Hi...
- 07/18/17--05:00: _Nordstrom Summer Sa...
- 07/19/17--17:10: _3 Ways New Bloggers...
- 07/21/17--05:00: _Best Exfoliators fo...
- 07/31/17--11:15: _How to Stand Out Wh...
- 08/02/17--12:47: _The Ultimate Nightt...
- 08/03/17--09:29: _When Growth Seems I...
- 08/08/17--12:25: _What 2017 Has Taugh...
- 08/10/17--09:04: _Monthly Blog Tip Q&...
- 08/10/17--12:25: _Mental Health: My A...
- 08/16/17--09:31: _The Brutal Truth Ab...
- 08/17/17--14:47: _How to Stay Creativ...
- 07/15/17--16:49: Best Rooftops to Hit Up in the NYC Heat
- 07/18/17--05:00: Nordstrom Summer Sale Bonanza
- 07/19/17--17:10: 3 Ways New Bloggers Get In Over Their Heads
- 07/21/17--05:00: Best Exfoliators for Smooth Skin
- 07/31/17--11:15: How to Stand Out When Everyone is Doing the Same Thing
- 08/02/17--12:47: The Ultimate Nighttime Beauty Routine
- 08/03/17--09:29: When Growth Seems Impossible
- 08/08/17--12:25: What 2017 Has Taught Me About Life So Far
- 08/10/17--09:04: Monthly Blog Tip Q&A: August Edition
- 08/10/17--12:25: Mental Health: My ADHD Story
- 08/16/17--09:31: The Brutal Truth About Working as a Creative
- 08/17/17--14:47: How to Stay Creative During Summer
Continuing our quest to have the best summer ever, I’m focusing on the best rooftops to hit when the sun goes down against the Manhattan skyline. I love a good sunset as much as the next girl – especially when Instagram-worthy. So I’ve been doing my research and trying out the best places in town […]
Part of our list of to-do’s this summer is always the major NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE! From now until the 20th, you can purchase your favorite items – or just take ours. And on the 21st, shop away unless you’re a Nordstrom card holder, then you can start shopping right now. We figure it’s a great […]
New bloggers tend to go all in when they start out. You have these great ideas with every intention of bringing them to life. You’re going to be the best blogger ever! You’re ready and willing to put in the time necessary to make it all happen. You say yes to every collaboration, you work […]
Even if you’re lucky enough to have pretty smooth skin, you still need to exfoliate. Unfortunately, I’m not one of those, which means exfoliating remains paramount in my skincare routine. And I’ve been testing more scrubs than ever this summer. Lucky for you, we’re still in smooth-skin season and I’ve got the best exfoliators to […]
It seems that anytime you ask an influencer or industry expert on how to make it as a blogger – or a creative in general – everyone says the same thing… Have a unique perspective… Be yourself… Show the world something different… But what does all that even mean? If you scroll through Instagram daily, […]
The post How to Stand Out When Everyone is Doing the Same Thing appeared first on Zanita Studio.
Throughout my entire adult life, one thing that’s remained consistent with my skincare is a dedication to my nighttime beauty routine. It’s really as simple as this, if I don’t give my skin a good cleanse and re-nurturing with my favourite products, I won’t wake up with better skin. It’s rougher – more dull and […]
We hear from bloggers, writers, and photographers all the time that they’ve created something great, but can’t seem to grow a following. To everyone who has ever felt this way, here’s what we have to say: These things take time. Finding your formula takes time. Good things take time – and everything together takes years […]
I’m typically a fan of “lessons” posts at the end of the year, but I’ve encountered enough sticky situations that I’m starting early… Most of this may seem intuitive, but life is funny in what it throws at you and how it takes you for abrupt twists and turns – so much and so unexpectedly […]
Q&A’s are quickly becoming my favorite thing to post about so keep the questions comin’ in hot! I figure we can do a massive blog tip Q&A once a month, what do you think? The reason I’m so obsessed with Q&As is that it helps us at Zanita Studio understand your wants and needs – that […]
I’ve been talking about writing this post for a longer time than I care to admit. You could never accuse me of not being true to form. Name, Age: Zanita Whittington, 31 City: New York Diagnosis type: ADHD, Inattentive Age of ADHD Diagnosis: 29 THE BEGINNING: I was diagnosed with ADHD as an adult, but […]
Don’t get me wrong, I love my job and wouldn’t trade it for anything else… But, what you perceive on the outside isn’t always as prestigious as it seems. Yes, I’m sure you’ve heard that a million times before – and yes we all know there’s good and bad, but I’m here to shed some […]
Summer is normally a slow season everywhere. People tend to take days off, things are quiet, and creativity seems to hit a low. Even at the studio, we’re guilty of a little down time. But that does not mean we’re not here, still working and cooking up things. There are a certainly tricks we usually […]