- RSS Channel Showcase 5819923
- RSS Channel Showcase 4611330
- RSS Channel Showcase 1185826
- RSS Channel Showcase 9501686
Articles on this Page
- 12/28/17--05:00: _Important Things We...
- 12/28/17--18:55: _4 Tips That Have He...
- 12/29/17--16:44: _How to Sharpen Your...
- 01/01/18--17:37: _5 Great New Years R...
- 01/03/18--06:18: _How to Make it As A...
- 01/19/18--17:14: _3 Life Changing Boo...
- 01/23/18--14:52: _5 Great Reasons to ...
- 01/27/18--15:04: _How Forgiving Yours...
- 01/30/18--18:48: _How To Stop Compari...
- 02/01/18--06:39: _5 Essential Apps fo...
- 02/01/18--15:28: _3 Important Things ...
- 02/05/18--15:30: _5 Steps to Turn You...
- 12/28/17--05:00: Important Things We Forget About New Year’s Resolutions
- 12/28/17--18:55: 4 Tips That Have Helped Me Let Go of the Past
- 12/29/17--16:44: How to Sharpen Your Interpersonal Skills
- 01/01/18--17:37: 5 Great New Years Resolutions to Make in 2018
- 01/03/18--06:18: How to Make it As A Blogger in 2018
- 01/19/18--17:14: 3 Life Changing Books For Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- 01/23/18--14:52: 5 Great Reasons to Start a Blog This Year
- 01/27/18--15:04: How Forgiving Yourself Leads to Massive Success
- 01/30/18--18:48: How To Stop Comparing Yourself to Other Bloggers
- 02/01/18--06:39: 5 Essential Apps for Bloggers and Freelancers
- 02/01/18--15:28: 3 Important Things to Remember About Happiness
- 02/05/18--15:30: 5 Steps to Turn Your Passion for Blogging into a Business
With Christmas at an end, we have New Year’s coming up… And while some people find it cliché to create New Year’s resolutions, others find it to be a real long-term goal. But let’s be honest, everybody has one whether it’s cutting back on spending, starting that business venture, or losing a few pounds. For […]
The post Important Things We Forget About New Year’s Resolutions appeared first on Zanita Studio.
Do you feel like you’re always caught up in bad situations and you just can’t seem to stop thinking about them? I’ve had plenty of these issues before (and I still do now) – and I’ll be the first to say it sucks. If you’re like me, then you probably take most of your encounters […]
In an effort to be kinder (and happier) in the New Year, I wanted to touch on a topic rarely talked about these days… WORDS. The way you write and talk are usually the two most important factors in connecting with others. And in an era where filters are non-existent, do you actually think about […]
Happy New Year everyone! 2017 took us for a deranged turn of events, and we’re both torn and excited that it’s finally come to a close. For the parts that broke you, remember to put away the past, let go of the failures, and quit the procrastination. And think of 2018 as an opportunity to […]
So it’s 2018, and you still wanna be a blogger? It’s hard to believe that after all these years, bloggers are still relevant, which goes to prove that all this talk about the blogging bubble bursting is never actually going to happen. And it is still very worthwhile to start a blog. The landscape has […]
Before you speak, I already know what you’re thinking… Who has time for books when there’s hardly enough time to sleep. I think that often too. And every year, I’ve goaled to read at least three books, and I’ve always failed. For whatever reason, I couldn’t seem to get past TWO. However, I’m so proud […]
Although blogging can easily look like a bunch of narcissistic girls preaching nonsense about their lives, I encourage you to look beneath the surface…. – and try your own hand at it. The benefits of blogging aren’t always straight forward and plain to see, but the many moving parts and skills involved in this seemingly […]
Are you able to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re worth something? This is a struggle that I’ve dealt with before (and still do from time to time), and it’s a thought that has the potential to either build the foundation of something great or tear down all that was […]
One of the most difficult things about being in this industry is that everyone is really freakin good… You’re basically dealing with the cream of the crop and that makes it hard to keep your eyes in your lane. In my early days, I always found it difficult not to compare my work to those […]
I’m going on Month 5 of freelancing… And it still feels surreal at times that I’m doing exactly what I set out to do. I learned real quick that even though I’m essentially doing the same thing I did before, it gets crazy when you try juggling it for multiple clients. The key to staying […]
What does it mean to be happy? In light of Valentine’s Day, I wanted to bring up the topic of happiness as it’s a day to celebrate the love between two people, but what about when you’re single? It doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate or be happy on Valentine’s Day. We all see happiness in […]
Every time I think about the influencer industry, I feel so moved emotionally and mentally… How can something that so small and passion-driven turn into a fully scaled business? It seemed like yesterday that I was devising a plan to break into the business of blogging, but after SEVEN long years here I am… I still […]
The post 5 Steps to Turn Your Passion for Blogging into a Business appeared first on Zanita Studio.