- RSS Channel Showcase 9512487
- RSS Channel Showcase 2593493
- RSS Channel Showcase 6943702
- RSS Channel Showcase 9499039
Articles on this Page
- 06/10/17--05:00: _Getting Ready for a...
- 06/12/17--12:29: _I Tried Laser Skinc...
- 06/13/17--16:50: _The Ultimate Summer...
- 06/18/17--13:30: _The Ultimate Beginn...
- 06/22/17--07:00: _From Day to Night i...
- 06/29/17--09:58: _Hot In the City: Th...
- 07/03/17--05:00: _5 Ways to Tell You’...
- 07/10/17--10:20: _A Day in the Life o...
- 07/13/17--07:16: _Summer Essentials f...
- 07/15/17--16:49: _Best Rooftops to Hi...
- 07/18/17--05:00: _Nordstrom Summer Sa...
- 07/19/17--17:10: _3 Ways New Bloggers...
- 06/10/17--05:00: Getting Ready for a Girl’s Night Out on No Time
- 06/12/17--12:29: I Tried Laser Skincare for the First Time – Here’s What Happened
- 06/13/17--16:50: The Ultimate Summer To-Do List
- 06/18/17--13:30: The Ultimate Beginner Blogger Cheat Sheet
- 06/22/17--07:00: From Day to Night in 5 Minutes with 5 Products
- 06/29/17--09:58: Hot In the City: The New Boho Is Chic AF
- 07/03/17--05:00: 5 Ways to Tell You’re Making the Wrong Decision
- 07/10/17--10:20: A Day in the Life of a Micro-Influencer
- 07/13/17--07:16: Summer Essentials for the Fashion Girl
- 07/15/17--16:49: Best Rooftops to Hit Up in the NYC Heat
- 07/18/17--05:00: Nordstrom Summer Sale Bonanza
- 07/19/17--17:10: 3 Ways New Bloggers Get In Over Their Heads
As girls, we naturally have a routine for everything whether that’s how we get ready every morning, prepare for a poppin’ occasion, or what we do right before bed. But getting ready on a time constraint? That’s a whole ‘nother ball game. Part of the fun in prepping for a girl’s night out is the […]
Hormones… Skin… Life… None of it’s been good to me… Not at the same time anyway. After suffering a horrendous acne spell that left me scarred for life in 2013, I’ve taken extra care of my skin, changing my lifestyle, regimen, and diet completely… It lasted 7-8 months before I returned to some sort of […]
The post I Tried Laser Skincare for the First Time – Here’s What Happened appeared first on Zanita Studio.
Every time a new season rolls around, I feel energized and compelled to create a summer to-do list – not necessarily of chores, but things to do that make the season that much better. Summer in New York is a thing of wonder. You’re sticky, sweaty, messy, but the rooftops and cocktails are great! Ever since […]
WARNING: Long, in-depth blog post alert. Starting a blog is extremely overwhelming, especially now with all the social media outlets and different choices we have. About 10 years ago when blogging first started to take off, you opened a Blogger account and you were good to go. Now you’ve got Wordpress, Squarespace, or Blogger mixed with […]
It’s important to simplify and do more with less without compromising your single best accessory – makeup – as life gets busier. And with your schedule piling up and products brimming off your countertop, it can be overwhelming to quickly decide what goes in the beauty bag and what stays. Lucky for you, we have […]
I’ve always found summer dressing the most challenging – being a fashion magpie of sorts, appreciating trans-seasonal ensembles and even my winter wardrobe for the way it lends itself to layering. Of late I’ve grown to appreciate bold statements done simply – and summer dressing is exactly that. Bohemian flowing lengths are so luxe, […]
We’re usually oblivious to the poor choices we make that induce negative ramifications in our lives. I know I’ve been guilty especially when trying to be “considerate” of other people’s feelings or “protective” of the pain I might inflict. I can name several occasions where I knew I was really unhappy in certain situations but […]
Though micro-influencing may not be as exciting as mega-influencing, there’s definitely never a dull moment. In fact, micro-influencers should be hustling more than mega-influencers because they’re not quite established and are still trying to prove their worth – and this means they are always on their grind. Every micro-influencer’s daily routine will be different depending […]
In kicking off our summer series, it’s probably a good idea to share our summer 2017 essentials. Especially for the fashion fanatic. Take a cue from the it-girls and learn what they do this time of year. I, for one, do an immense wardrobe cleanse. Getting rid of things I don’t use anymore to make […]
Continuing our quest to have the best summer ever, I’m focusing on the best rooftops to hit when the sun goes down against the Manhattan skyline. I love a good sunset as much as the next girl – especially when Instagram-worthy. So I’ve been doing my research and trying out the best places in town […]
Part of our list of to-do’s this summer is always the major NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE! From now until the 20th, you can purchase your favorite items – or just take ours. And on the 21st, shop away unless you’re a Nordstrom card holder, then you can start shopping right now. We figure it’s a great […]
New bloggers tend to go all in when they start out. You have these great ideas with every intention of bringing them to life. You’re going to be the best blogger ever! You’re ready and willing to put in the time necessary to make it all happen. You say yes to every collaboration, you work […]