- RSS Channel Showcase 9167872
- RSS Channel Showcase 6659245
- RSS Channel Showcase 7716175
- RSS Channel Showcase 5825094
Articles on this Page
- 08/03/17--09:29: _When Growth Seems I...
- 08/08/17--12:25: _What 2017 Has Taugh...
- 08/10/17--09:04: _Monthly Blog Tip Q&...
- 08/10/17--12:25: _Mental Health: My A...
- 08/16/17--09:31: _The Brutal Truth Ab...
- 08/17/17--14:47: _How to Stay Creativ...
- 08/18/17--05:00: _Summer All Time To ...
- 08/22/17--09:54: _5 Things That DON’T...
- 08/23/17--15:16: _What I Learned Duri...
- 08/24/17--11:14: _Top Lipstick Picks ...
- 08/29/17--08:01: _Habits to Break Bef...
- 09/05/17--08:20: _3 Major Investments...
- 08/03/17--09:29: When Growth Seems Impossible
- 08/08/17--12:25: What 2017 Has Taught Me About Life So Far
- 08/10/17--09:04: Monthly Blog Tip Q&A: August Edition
- 08/10/17--12:25: Mental Health: My ADHD Story
- 08/16/17--09:31: The Brutal Truth About Working as a Creative
- 08/17/17--14:47: How to Stay Creative During Summer
- 08/18/17--05:00: Summer All Time To Read Book List
- 08/22/17--09:54: 5 Things That DON’T Define Your Identity
- 08/23/17--15:16: What I Learned During My First Major Photoshoot
- 08/24/17--11:14: Top Lipstick Picks To Take You Into Fall
- 08/29/17--08:01: Habits to Break Before You’re 30
- 09/05/17--08:20: 3 Major Investments to Make that Don’t Cost a Thing
We hear from bloggers, writers, and photographers all the time that they’ve created something great, but can’t seem to grow a following. To everyone who has ever felt this way, here’s what we have to say: These things take time. Finding your formula takes time. Good things take time – and everything together takes years […]
I’m typically a fan of “lessons” posts at the end of the year, but I’ve encountered enough sticky situations that I’m starting early… Most of this may seem intuitive, but life is funny in what it throws at you and how it takes you for abrupt twists and turns – so much and so unexpectedly […]
Q&A’s are quickly becoming my favorite thing to post about so keep the questions comin’ in hot! I figure we can do a massive blog tip Q&A once a month, what do you think? The reason I’m so obsessed with Q&As is that it helps us at Zanita Studio understand your wants and needs – that […]
I’ve been talking about writing this post for a longer time than I care to admit. You could never accuse me of not being true to form. Name, Age: Zanita Whittington, 31 City: New York Diagnosis type: ADHD, Inattentive Age of ADHD Diagnosis: 29 THE BEGINNING: I was diagnosed with ADHD as an adult, but […]
Don’t get me wrong, I love my job and wouldn’t trade it for anything else… But, what you perceive on the outside isn’t always as prestigious as it seems. Yes, I’m sure you’ve heard that a million times before – and yes we all know there’s good and bad, but I’m here to shed some […]
Summer is normally a slow season everywhere. People tend to take days off, things are quiet, and creativity seems to hit a low. Even at the studio, we’re guilty of a little down time. But that does not mean we’re not here, still working and cooking up things. There are a certainly tricks we usually […]
I’m an avid book reader. I might not have been the best at it lately with all the work I have going on, but I promise I am. My parents have always transfused that eternal thirst for books in me. My father even has an actual library at our place. And my mother says, one […]
I’m guilty of associating my self-worth with the most frivolous things in life like my career and education… What I’ve come to realize is that even when I became that thing I wanted to be, it was never enough… The chase and idea of being something was always more grand than actually being it. And […]
Several weeks ago Zanita and the team had a photoshoot with Lord & Taylor. To Zanita this is the norm. To anyone else… not so much. Why I’m just talking about it now I don’t know but here we are! It was an exhilarating and nerve wracking experience to say the least. You’re excited because you’re […]
Lipstick is one of those things I used to think I could live without until I recognized its ability to transform your look (and lips) with a swipe or two. Having said that, I’ve touched more lip products these last few months than in my entire lifetime combined. I’m still always on a time crunch, […]
Adulting is the talk of the 20s… But really, your 20s are a time of experimentation… It’s prime time to develop your sense of self, figure out what you really don’t like (and like), and having fun in the process! Real adulting starts when you edge into your 30s – and it’s scary to me […]
When you hear “investments”, you immediately think monetary goods, but there are other things in life worth investing in that don’t cost a thing – and they produce exponential returns… Investing in this sense comes in the form of time, effort, and money – but of course no money necessary if you’re on a serious […]
The post 3 Major Investments to Make that Don’t Cost a Thing appeared first on Zanita Studio.