- RSS Channel Showcase 1742995
- RSS Channel Showcase 6812443
- RSS Channel Showcase 2936440
- RSS Channel Showcase 6989514
Articles on this Page
- 11/09/17--07:21: _The Biggest Myths A...
- 11/13/17--15:44: _4 Easy Tips to Crea...
- 11/14/17--14:04: _Fall Essentials You...
- 11/16/17--16:40: _How to Pack for a W...
- 11/19/17--17:00: _How To: Meaningful ...
- 11/20/17--05:00: _How to Reignite You...
- 11/21/17--08:48: _5 More Favorite Bru...
- 11/22/17--18:12: _5 Places I’ll DEFIN...
- 11/28/17--06:25: _3 Books All Blogger...
- 12/01/17--07:00: _Why You Should Work...
- 12/06/17--14:31: _Branding Guide for ...
- 12/07/17--16:19: _6 Things I Wish I K...
- 11/09/17--07:21: The Biggest Myths About Starting a Blog DEBUNKED
- 11/13/17--15:44: 4 Easy Tips to Create Great Content Every Time
- 11/14/17--14:04: Fall Essentials You Need NOW
- 11/16/17--16:40: How to Pack for a Weekend Getaway Like a Pro
- 11/19/17--17:00: How To: Meaningful Gifts for The Holiday Season
- 11/20/17--05:00: How to Reignite Your Passion for Blogging
- 11/21/17--08:48: 5 More Favorite Brunch Spots in New York
- 11/22/17--18:12: 5 Places I’ll DEFINITELY Be Shopping on Black Friday
- 11/28/17--06:25: 3 Books All Bloggers Need to Read
- 12/01/17--07:00: Why You Should Work a Traditional Job Before Blogging
- 12/06/17--14:31: Branding Guide for Beginner Bloggers
- 12/07/17--16:19: 6 Things I Wish I Knew in My 20s
I always love reading what others have to say about blogging… Sometimes I agree and sometimes I don’t, but that’s the beauty of the Internet and having so many voices chime in… Everyone can share their perspective on what it means to be something or how to do something. Put everything together and you get […]
With Instagram holding such high-value these days, it can be hard to decipher whether someone is actually reading anything… And even if they’re not, I still think you need to write! Maybe I’m old school, but writing is something I believe will never go away especially as content and influencer marketing grows! Writing is crucial […]
Hi everyone! It’s been quite a while since I last posted here. Summer has come and gone and my favorite season is already here. While most of us still haven’t experienced the thrill of fall, New York drastically changed temperatures and we can now enjoy the real-deal. I could not be more excited to pick […]
There are days when we just need to get away… One of the funniest things I’ve learned since going freelance (and I mentioned this before) is that you really work your ass off. From acquiring clients to managing finances, I still haven’t learned to shut off completely. It’s hard to when your income is dependent […]
Buying gifts isn’t easy. In fact, it can be a little on the awkward side, that moment when you hand over a present to a loved one and eye their expression as they unwrap it, hoping you’ve made the right choice. Even more so receiving! Attempting to express just the right amount of genuine surprise […]
Have you ever come across a blogger who goes through spurts of creating – and then radio silence? Have you, yourself, ever gotten the high to create only to watch it fade into the distance? Let me assure you that this is all very normal – and I think everyone, especially creatives, experience it from […]
Exactly a year ago, I wrote here on Zanita Studio my favorite brunch spots in New York City. Funny coincidence that I’m writing about this subject again today. Life in NYC goes by so fast that sometimes it’s hard to keep up. But one thing that I can always count on is for new places […]
I haven’t had much time to share my latest beauty discoveries, but believe me, there have been so MANY wonderful things to try! I have been shopping on Black Friday for years now – since 2007 to be exact! I just believe in saving money when and where you can, so why not take take […]
The post 5 Places I’ll DEFINITELY Be Shopping on Black Friday appeared first on Zanita Studio.
In addition to being surrounded by total boss babes like Zanita, one thing that keeps me motivated and on my toes is books. When I’m not blogging, I’m reading about blogging, or business, or branding, or marketing; you name it, I’ll read it. How can you expect to get better at anything if you’re not […]
The one thing I hear you guys saying most is that you’d love to blog full-time… Though I can confirm that leaving a traditional cubicle job has been one of the most liberating things I have ever done in my life, I will say the lessons I took from corporate life were INVALUABLE! Sure, it’s […]
The post Why You Should Work a Traditional Job Before Blogging appeared first on Zanita Studio.
Let’s talk branding. Branding is all the buzz in the blogging world lately. But why? For one thing, the payoff for effective branding is unmatched. Branding is how you’re noticed and how you continue to be recognized in your industry. Branding starts with your logo and trickles down to your fonts, colors, pictures, and voice. […]
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’m officially 30 as of yesterday… I started writing for Zanita when I was 27 and can hardly believe I’m here today still writing this type of content. It seems that some of my most popular posts come from my personal life lessons, so here I am starting […]